From the Word

"May they sing of the ways of the Lord, for the glory of the Lord is great." Psalm 138:5

Thursday, June 19, 2008


First of all I sure wish I could figure out how to put Youtube videos on this blog and not just the link!!!  I obviously need a blog technical tutor--ugh

I haven't mentioned lately how well my son is doing--he is such an awesome little man.  He went to VBS last week at a local Baptist church, our church does not do VBS, and he did so well.  First of all entering any new situation is a bit of a challenge, but he went right in and participated enthusiastically all week!  We did take a friend with us, but Ryan did not know him--he knew his mom.  The highlight was Friday evening at the program when he got up on the stage with the other 350 kids and not only sang in front of a packed out congregation, but even did the hand motions.  Edgar, Rachel, and I were all blown away--it was awesome.

He has also learned to navigate my iphone.  He knows how to go to You Tube, type in the name of some of his favorite things, Noah's Ark, the Titanic, and Eight Below, and he brings up movies and sits and watches them!!  (Yes, I did think about asking him if he could show me how to load videos on to this blog, but I don't want him on my macbook!!).

We are going to the pool almost daily and he tans so easily and deeply--drives Rachel and I nuts, but I am going to try of give you a glimpse of my Coppertone Baby if I can do it without being obscene!  Here he is looking for a movie on my phone--yes I do have to remind him to put on clothes after he showers!

2 comments:

charlestonyaya said...

Go to YouTube - then on the right side, there is an embedding code - cope and paste that code into your post. That's it - love, K

Ryan will get you one day for posting that Coppertone Baby photo!!

charlestonyaya said...

Don't forget that you have been tagged!! KB