From the Word

"May they sing of the ways of the Lord, for the glory of the Lord is great." Psalm 138:5

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

GREAT NEWS

Today we submitted additional paper work to the Georgia Special Needs Scholarship committee and we were APPROVED!!  This is such wonderful news and a miraculous answer to prayer.  Now those students who are currently enrolled in a public school and have and IEP Individual Educational Plan can receive scholarship funds if they choose to enroll in our program!!  This has been a long and tedious process, but so worth the effort.  Thank you for praying for us and for continuing to ask God to lead the 21 children HE wants to be in our school to enroll.

3 comments:

Ivey's Mom said...

Tell me more about this. What school?

S said...

I am so thrilled for you! I am hoping you grow quickly...I want to come and work with you as well as bring my son there! God is good!

Kathy said...

God IS so good and is honoring your work!!! love, K