From the Word

"May they sing of the ways of the Lord, for the glory of the Lord is great." Psalm 138:5

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Plan a Date

I think the longer you are married the more you have to schedule dates with your spouse.  It is not intentional, it is just that kids, jobs, life can take over your calendar and before you know it you can't remember the last time you had a real date.  Edgar and I work together, from our home offices, so we have a lot of time together, and often by the end of a long work day we are just too tired to 'go out', but we are working on changing that.   
A friend sent me this link to a new movie that is coming out in September and I have marked my calendar to go out with my husband to see this.  Take a look at the trailer, and maybe you will want to mark your calendar too, and set a date with your spouse!

1 comment:

charlestonyaya said...

You are so right - even with no kids at home - there is so little time in our lives. So what is this movie??? love you both - Kathy