From the Word

"May they sing of the ways of the Lord, for the glory of the Lord is great." Psalm 138:5

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Reflections from Taitung City

I have now been home for 2 weeks, the time has gone very quickly as there was much to do.  I had a wonderful week in Taiwan.  The students were so gracious and eager to learn.  I am excited to see how the children will respond when our students are back in the classroom full time!

Before we left we spent few minutes at the beach; it was odd seeing the Pacific Ocean from the 'other side'.  We saw some interesting people, a huge pet pig, and an amazing umbrella-type structure.  We walked up under the structure and there were etchings in the floor with the milage to various islands in the Pacific.  It was great to think about how close we were to Australia!  I hope to go back next year and have a little more time to sight-see.

 I wanted to share a couple of pictures of the school and the children and the beautiful infant and toddler classroom.  The children made a lasting impression on my heart.



No comments: