From the Word

"May they sing of the ways of the Lord, for the glory of the Lord is great." Psalm 138:5

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I won!

It has been a long time since I have won anything, in fact I don't think I can remember if I have ever won anything before, but today, I won. I hope you read Beth Moore's blog--mostly because she is funny, insightful, wise, and it will bless your heart. Occasionally she runs a contest and gives away prizes, and today I was the first runner up in her latest, see:

Our next five winners are:
1) Christine at "Christine's Corner"
2) Trish Wagner
3) Sue in Las Vegas
4) Gene54
5) Twinkle


*Applause and cheers for these five siestas*

So Thanks Beth, that made my day! Could you pass my name on the to folks at Publisher's Clearing House, they often give away things too.
Happy Tuesday!

No comments: